No alarms and no surprises, please.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I am Spiderman

Your results:
You are Spider-Man

























Spider-Man
75%
Iron Man
70%
The Flash
65%
Catwoman
60%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
50%
Superman
45%
Robin
40%
Batman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Supergirl
30%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



HAHA!!! This is fantastic because I've always wanted to be Spiderman. No, seriously. I was Spiderman for Halloween several times and I collected his comics from the time I was 5 to about 13. He's still a favorite of mine and the Spiderman movies are by far the best comic book adaptations. Sweet. This is the first of the goofy web quizzes that nailed me. Beautiful. Take the quiz!

UPDATED: The "cut and paste" HTML from the quiz is looking funny in my Blogger Template. Not sure why, as it looks fine in "preview" mode. Stupid blogger.com.