No alarms and no surprises, please.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Jonny Blogging

I do a fair share of blogging the wit and wisdom of my 5 year old daughter. Her 4 year old brother, affectionately known as "the boy", "Jonny Boy Be-Bop" (his sister gave him that one) and simply "JB" isn't the word smith that his sister is. He's clever in his own way.

Jonny: Daddy, you're funny!

Dad: Oh yeah? I'm funny?

Jonny (giggling): YES!

Dad (now doing the worst Joe Pesci ever): I'm funny how, you mean funny like I'm a clown?

Jonny (Laughing): Yeah!

Dad: I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Jonny: You're funny, poop-head! (runs up and punches Dad in the stomach and runs away laughing)

Dad (to no one in particular): That must have been in the director's cut.