No alarms and no surprises, please.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Meme - Because we all like to answer silly questions.

Beats workin...

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'10", I think.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. What the hell kinda meme is this?

3. Do you own a gun?
Not yet. Taking my safety course at the end of the month and then I'll get my permit.

4. Who's your best friend?
Toast

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Yes, I did. I know them now to be really nice and harmless in one instance and a laughable dope in the other.

6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to?
George Michael, I have three of his CDs.

7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
O, Holy Night!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. Starbucks Sumatra or Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut.

9. Can you do push-ups?
I haven't tried one in 20 years. So, I'll say yes, definitely until I have to prove it.

10. Why does one question always disappear?
It's off with those missing socks.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Wedding ring.

12. Do you like painkillers?
Analgesics yes, narcotics no.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Sense of humor. And Roofies.

14. Do you own a knife?
Lots of them. Everything from swiss army to butter to filet, to chef's.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Don't think so.

16. Middle Name?
John

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I have to get my emissions done. This meme is long. I want thai food for lunch.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Coffee. Bagel. Gas.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coffee. Water. Beer.

20. What time did you wake up today?
6:10 AM

21. Current worry?
The weather for tomorrow when my wife flies to Gullyfoonia. Snow? (ahnold accent)

22. Current hate?
I hate it when my dog wakes me up when he barks. Retarded old fool!

23. Favourite place to be?
Disney World.

24. Least favourite place to be?
Pooperscooping my lawn.

25. Where would you like to go?
Beaches resort in Turks and Caicos.

26. Do you own slippers?
Suede LL bean moccasins.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
Uh, a red short-sleeved oxford style shirt.

28. Do you burn or tan?
Burn, baby, burn

29. Favorite colour(s)?
Blue and White

30. Would you be a pirate?
No. You know, it sounds cool. But, isn't it really a sausage party with a bunch of smelly unkempt dudes? I mean, real pirates didn't look like Keira Knightley.


31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Drank way too much at Easter. Whiskey Sours are the official holiday drink. Ouch.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Usually, whatever theme music is piping in from my kids TV shows. Thomas, Noddy, Jay Jay, Dora, The Wiggles. I know them all.

33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Aliens. Close Encounters fucked me up.

34. What's in your pockets right now?
Keys. Wallet. Phone.

35. Last thing that made you laugh?
This morning, my daughter told me, "Hey, you learned to drive fast like Mommy! Good Job, Dad!"

36. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
NFL sheets with all the logos of all the teams.

37. Worst injury you've ever had?
Sprained ankle. My doctor told me I basically have no ligaments on one side and no cartilage. Hurts like a bitch when I walk all day on it.

38. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three.

39. Who is your loudest friend?
Sameer. Fucking dude never shuts up.

40. Who is your most silent friend?
Manny.

41. Does someone have a crush on you?
I'm pretty sure Salma Hayek has her eye on me.

42. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I've done that twice. Once with my wife. Once with my daughter.

43. What is your favourite book?
Geez. That's tough. I don't really have one particular favorite.

44. What is your favorite candy?
Cadbury Mini-Eggs.

45. What song do you want played at your wedding?
We had Louis Armstrong, "La Vie En Rose".

46. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm gonna let Toast DJ and we will have kegs of beer and buffalo wings. No somber crappity-crap. Hairbands and Headbanging!

47. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
"Yes, Jonny, I will get you a glass of milk."