No alarms and no surprises, please.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Because Haloscan sucks - Poddery goodness

Couldn't post this at TwoGlasses. Damn you, haloscan.
Here's mine:

* Ben Folds - "Losing Lisa" Rockin' the Suburbs
"She's sitting here beside me and she is gone."

* Iron Maiden - "Judas Be My Guide" Fear of the Dark
"Fight wars - Die in a blaze of glory. Come home - Meat in a plastic sack"

* Sublime - "Get Ready" Sublime
"load up the bong, crank up the song,
let the informa call 911"

* Ryan Adams - "Wild Flowers" Gold
"Poor Matilda, handcuffed hard to the wheel And steering wildly through love's fields, so blindly"

* Eminem - "Yellow Brick Road" Encore
"Let's take this shit back to basement
And we can disscuss statements thats made on this tape
And its whole origin of the music that we all know and love
The music that we all enjoy the music you all accuse me of tryna destroy"

* U2 - "Grace" All that you can't leave behind
"Grace, It's a name for a girl. It's also a thought that changed the world"

* Tyler Bates - "The Hot Gates" 300 Soundtrack
Awesome Soundtrack!

* Soundgarden - "Never Named" Down on the Upside
"I had a dog. He was a mix. He loved me like God"
This is why Dogs rule.

* Doves - "The Last Broadcast" The Last Broadcast
"You can't escape yourself. You can't just fall away. It comes to the point when you feel nothing This is the last time, cause I can see it in your eyes"

* Queen - "Fat Bottomed Girls" Greatest Hits
" Now I got mortgages and homes, I got stiffness in the bones. Ain't no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you). Oh but I still get my pleasure, still got my greatest treasure. Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me "
I like big butts and I cannot lie. No other brother can deny.

* Badly Drawn Boy - "Tickets To What You Need" Have You Fed The Fish
"I'm treading the borderlines and ruining people's lives by giving them what they need"

* Queensryche - "I'm American" Operation Mindcrime II
"If you voted for the man you're wasting time. He's got his fingers dipped in everyone's pie. The news can't wait to promote all the bullshit this government is selling.

* AC/DC - "What do you do for Money Honey?" Back In Black
"You're loving on the take
And you're always on the make
Squeezing all the blood out of men"
Not the most politically correct album ever, but easily one of the best.

I'm very happy with this 13.